Monday 20 December 2010

Disilusionment

It all feels weird, like a dream, like constant déjà-vu, like I'm on a verge to remember something, don't even know if it's from life or dream. This is disillusionment. Letting go of frames of mind, "right" thinking, all is melting and walls that were there are falling down.

Strange place to be. And nice at the same time.  Smooth and weird.

I want to share this video with you.

And this too.


It feels like I've done this before...

I'll write more than this phase is finished as at the moment I know nothing and enjoying it.

But before I go I say one more time- stop playing childish games and look for yourself, look for answers inside, do not fall into distractions, focus on the truth- there is no self that moves anything, it all moves with the flow.  

...

No comments:

Post a Comment