Monday 15 November 2010

It's easy!



Good news people, if you look, if you set intention to see, you will.
It's easy!





Yesterday....

............................

Elena :
Standing at the Gateless Gate. How to cross?!

Lada :
Sounds like a GREAT PLACE TO BE!!! Close your eyes , hold your nose and step forward!! :))

Ilona:
There is no gate, there is no you to cross.

Yossi:
Did you kill Buddha yet ?

Ilona:
What buddha?
Jesus and the rest.


Elena:
‎@Lada. I wish I can find that nose to close and that step to make. @Ilona. I hear you. How to actually HEAR what you said????

Ilona:
You need to look at the fact, that there is no you as a separate self that runs your life. Once you see that there never was- that's it.

Elena:
I see that - clearly. There is no me as me. I see that there is an intention that is trying to resolve itself. I don't know what is it, but it's not me either. Not me small, and not me big. But why I feel the seeker flavor? I still feel as some energetic shift needed for something to die completely. What you think?

Ilona:
Shift is very subtle. When you look back later you can not know when it happened. It's all just steps. Write what you see.
Cool.

Elena:
That's great what you said about shift. it's great.

Elena:
The seeker flavor is suffocating me.


Elena:
write what you see - what you meant?

Elena:
 How to LOOK?! Point me, Ilona. it's has to be just LOOK, how to kill all the baggage that comes with this LOOK?? This baggage is a seeker shit.

Ilona:
Think:
When you were born, you opened your eyes and what did you see?
Was there you?
Life was never given to you.
It's always been just this present moment.

Write what you see through the eyes if a baby.

Elena:
When I try, I want to cry

Elena:
I see everything, but I don't see me. you right. but I oscillate from the LOOK to the "look"

Elena:
It's too fleeting


Ilona:
Once seen it can not be unseen. It's all happening, just go with the flow.
Notice that there is no thinker. Thoughts just happen, breathing just happen.
There is no witness.
Flow of Life is all there is.

Elena:
I will keep LOOKING. I got what you point me into. Thanks, Ilona. No witness - ahh... Friking Witness annoys me.

Elena:
Will go to the shower, and try there...thanks again!

Elena:
Ilona, I tried and tried, and failed, and failed, and got so tired, I forgot what I was doing, just so much intensity, but trying to remember at the moment what the intensity about, and there was blank. Then the next moment I would remember Oh I am trying to LOOK and see without me seeing. Then would be a lot of intensity again, and some kind of amnesia again.

Elena: So I gave up and went to watch a movie 13 floor with my son. He asked me to make some food for him, I went to the kitchen, started to cut the bread and the sausage, and for a moment there was no me - WAS CUTTING HAPPENING, then ARRANGING SAUSAGE ON THE BREAD HAPPENING, then I appeared, and all lost it's some kind of silent beauty.

Elena:
I think I am really up to something here! I am not sure what and to what degree, but I touched something I never touched before. I did have several times in my life this self dissolution happening when I was just a Presence, Awareness - wh...atever it is. And I think my mistake was that at this kind of mystical states moments I would identify with this bigger me - Presence, Awareness, Consciousness. But today was nothing to identify with, it was just cutting happening. everything else was there - I was NOT. wow. But said all that it does not last. Does it? Or I need to train it? what should i do now? And is it it or something else again? I appreciate much you help!

Richann:
simple...you cannot find what you are looking for (lack consciousness)...having the intention to understand is/was all that's needed, now relax, trust, be, follow whatever impulse you have access to...movie...chopping...each impulse followed is no coincidence...no matter what form...self love, allow...period...the next WILL unfold perfectly...remember? you've been here before at many different facets...just trust again...all that is is pure love...let it embrace you right where you are.

Elena:
Thanks, Richann, I appreciate you appearing here, in my Gateless Gate:)). I am going to sleep. Much intensity today.
*
Ilona:
Hi Elena.
This is IT!
No doer, just doing :)

Now just relax, let whatever is be ok.
...The feeling of self does not disappear once the truth is seen, but it starts dropping away together with all beliefs attached to it. With time the seeing deepens. Writing really helps to clarify thoughts. Just go with the flow :) there is nothing but flow.
:))))
Have a fantastic day! 
 
Susan:
interesting thread. at some point, we find that we have to relinquish our sense of selves and become the divine manifesting through us.
Ilona:

Divine manifesting. Not through us. Just divine manifesting ;)

Elena:
Just divine manifesting - that's right.

Yossi:
Some ideas, from not so much enlightened reader:
According to Jed you have to kill Buddha before crossing The gate.
If you arrived there with a question that anyone but you can answer , your Buddha is still alive and you cannot cross.

Elena :
a Questions can arrive because the self comes back, but there is a knowledge that not answers are necessary. It's all just flow, questions, answers - they don't matter. Truth was seeing. Thats what matter. For one who saw it. All above is just regular flow of life.

Elena :
Nobody here is enlightened, Yossi. The Truth just reveals itself, and the self falls off. Thats all. Then the self comes back, and there is a field to explore...for me.

Elena :
 ‎...for me, who is exist NOT.

Lada:
YES!! YES!!! YES!!! How EXCITING!!!!! :)))

Elena:
Wow, Lada! I love your excitement you brought to this thread! Like a shower after long day! Thank yoU!
....................................................
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
....................................................

This was my intention half a year ago and i'm living IT today:

"Purify intention.
What else can I burn right now to clean up false opinions and crap?
My intention is to WAKE UP and see all that is with real eyes! Illusions delusions, all knowing of stuff go away, I want to see and be the pure flow of Life, I want universe to take me where she wants me to go, all for the best.

I feel energized today, sun is shining and I want to burn, kill my ego by it's own hands, think my way out of the zombying. Be less, not more, shrink to disappearing.

I hate being blind. I hate worrying about money and stuff, I hate thinking that I haven't done enough, haven't achieved enough. I hate my fear of letting go.

This is such an interesting turn- going in rather than looking out for answers. I feel that shift has happened but I'm not there yet to live it fully. I find myself looking out and remembering that only direction is in.

I hate feeling at peace when I understand that there is so much shit that I still have to clear out. Get out!!! Burn the bridges. Burn all that attracts me! No more teachers, no more books, no more do this and that and you will transform your life.  Only way to go is through death, death of me."

............................................................

What the caterpillar calls the end of the world the master calls a butterfly.
Richard Bach
............................................................

What is your intention?

Is it to Wake Up? Or are you trying to fix something?


No comments:

Post a Comment